Cricket Wireless Complaint
Cricket Lies About Free 4G Phones - Nokia Lumia 630
The phone is a great phone, especially for the price, and it is unnecessary to lie about its data speed. All they have to do is talk up the phone and it will still sell ( especially since in the long run its free ).
What is Cricket going to do about this? Nothing but keep trying to convince me it is really a 4G phone. Eventually, they used the term "compatible" which I told them is not the same. It's like a non-HD digital TV being compatible with an HD signal. You can see the picture, but it isn't in HD.
I want Cricket to stop their deceptive practices and make it right with me, but I believe that I will just have to leave in a month when they finally unlock my phone ( which Cricket doe's after 4 months of uninterrupted service by the way). It's too bad that Cricket has to be that way.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Cricket Wireless reviews
- Cricket Wireless Sucks
- Over heating Alcatel 4 phone
- Cricket:Bridge Payment
- Worst company ever
- Cricket phone disconnected, then asking for a re connection fee
- Cricket Wireless- WORST COMPANY EVER!
- Money not refunded
- Cricket not wanting to refund me my money
- Cricket Robbed my account of 7 total payments and I only owed 1 of $50.00
- Horrible Cricket empolyees
- No refund on double payment they had me make or no credit
- Terrible service since AT&T merge
- Cricket Wireless PhoneExample: Sears broken washing machine
- Rebate Not Received - FCC Ticket No. 254097
- Cricket Bridge Pay
- Cricket Wireless I must be THE LUCKY ONE BASED ON ALL THE COMPLAINTS
- Cricket LG Optimus L70 keepsgoing to "Emergency Calls Only"
- new cricket service forces you to buy new phone
- Cricket broken ZTE Phone
- Defective Phone Again?
- tried to keep $178.97
- I was billed and sent two phones and I need my credit card credited and the phone returned ASAP
- Don't buy Cricket!
- Cricket wireless poor service and phones
- can no longer access hotmail account
- No Cell Signal in a supposed Cricket covered area
- Total Dissatisfaction review
- 'rebate" is fraud & scam
- My Cricket Refund
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you