Cricket Wireless Complaint
Cricket Nightmare - Cricket Phone Model Z995
Lets start with the phone, the phone is $150 bucks, so low end but you would expect it to work. This phone will glitch out and start dialing random numbers, texting random letter texts, it will shut off on its own, it will take pictures on its own, sometimes it won't come on at all, other times it won't let you dial, once the screen goes black while you are in speaker mode it won't come back on, when you try to type a text message it won't let you use some keys closer to the edge of the screen, sometimes it won't auto rotate, it has set random appointments in the calendar with random letters, when you have the phone up to your cheek the screen will activate and based on how you touch it with your cheek it will hang up the phone or open an app, when you remove the phone from your face to type on the screen it won't always come on for you to type. This phone is a nightmare, DO NOT BUY a CRICKET PHONE!!!!
Now about the rebate, because Crickets Costumer Service and heir Record Keeping is so Poor they have not issued me a rebate even though I met all the rebate qualifications.
Now the Best for Last the CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT. If you are having trouble with your cricket phone be prepared to spend over 8 hours trying to resolve an issue and plan on calling them many times, just today I called them with this ongoing problem I have been trying to resolve over the last few weeks and had to call them 8 separate times before I could finally get in touch with the correct department. Their customer service are poorly trained and sent me to every department but the right one, they do not listen to what you are saying but instead are to busy reading their script in very poor hard to understand english, it wasn't till I spoke with a Native English representative that I was finally helped and it is yet to be seen if I will receive not only the rebate but the refund for the defective phone.
Cricket has two options for sending in a defective phone, I chose the second where you pay for the phone and they send you a new one and once they receive the defective on they refund your money. They have not refunded my money but instead sent me a second new phone. They also sent me two of the wrong shipping labels to send in the defective phone.
When I asked to speak with a manager they refused, even the manager refused. I can go on and on about the HELL i was put through but will spare you. As a business owner myself, I can only say that I would be out of business if I treated my Customers this way and they will be loosing my business, I wouldn't even except a free phone and free service from these people.
One last important note, when you go to your local Cricket retailer don't expect any help from them, they are only their to sell you the Cheap phones they have not Customer Service, I spent over 3 hours at my local retailer Cricket Wireless at 740 Nordahl Set 122 San Marcos, CA 92069 originally trying to resolve the defective phone, they told me that you only get three days to return the phone, if it goes defective after three days of purchase you have to call customer support. They got their money and they don't give a crap about you!
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Cricket Wireless reviews
- Over heating Alcatel 4 phone
- Cricket:Bridge Payment
- Worst company ever
- Cricket phone disconnected, then asking for a re connection fee
- Cricket Wireless- WORST COMPANY EVER!
- Money not refunded
- Cricket not wanting to refund me my money
- Cricket Robbed my account of 7 total payments and I only owed 1 of $50.00
- Horrible Cricket empolyees
- No refund on double payment they had me make or no credit
- Terrible service since AT&T merge
- Cricket Wireless PhoneExample: Sears broken washing machine
- Rebate Not Received - FCC Ticket No. 254097
- Cricket Bridge Pay
- Cricket Wireless I must be THE LUCKY ONE BASED ON ALL THE COMPLAINTS
- Phone Dead After Seven Days..On My Own
- Cricket LG Optimus L70 keepsgoing to "Emergency Calls Only"
- cricket zte
- Defective Phone Again?
- Cricket Wireless is a dishonest company
- new cricket service forces you to buy new phone
- Avoid Cricket at all cost!
- Cricket won't sell me a phone
- CRICKET SUCKS along with their customer service
- Cricket broken ZTE Phone
- Cricket has the absolute worst service there could possibly be.
- Cricket Lies About Free 4G Phones
- Billing for services long since cancelled
- my Cricket service no longer allows access to Hotmail account
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you