Cricket Wireless Complaint
Cricket customer service and warranty department repeated incompetency
Since AT&T bought this company out or whatever happened this year, the service has been beyond terrible, it has caused me real life problems, loss of clientele and real safety concerns as I have repeatedly been lost, as a single female, in areas that I didn't know as the phones never function correctly! Not ONE person has offered to remedy this situation, take responsibility, nor even do what they say they will in calling or even texting me back!!! The most terrible service and treatment that I have experienced with any kind of phone service in my entire life and I STILL have no phone but they are STILL charging me for a service that I can't even use!!! The worst excuse for a business that I have ever seen!
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Cricket Wireless reviews
- Cricket Wireless is by-far the...
- Billing for services long since cancelled
- Cricket Wireless Customer Service What a Joke!
- Cricket Wireless Frustrating
- Cricket Refund
- bill paid phone off and customer service hung up on me
- Cricket is worthless
- HOW DO I GET THE PHONE PICKED UP AND MY CREDIT CARD CREDITED FOR A PHONE I DID NOT ORDER.
- I was billed and sent two phones and I need my credit card credited and the phone returned ASAP
- cricket wireless
- cricket wireless
- Cricket is getting worse
- Awful Service
- Cricket wireless
- Cricket Wireless WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER Won't Stop Auto Billing
- CRICKET SUCKS along with their customer service
- Cricket Wireless is a dishonest company
- Defective Phone Again?
- Feature phone trade-in program
- Cricket Wireless,, problem giving refunds to people who never recieved service.
- Don't buy Cricket!
- Don't waste your $!!
- phone not repaired
- new cricket service forces you to buy new phone
- Cricket LG Optimus L70 keepsgoing to "Emergency Calls Only"
- Cricket has the absolute worst service there could possibly be.
- What a waste of money for crappy service!!
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you