Cricket Wireless Complaint
Horrible Cricket empolyees - Cricket Cellular Service
I was told that I had a 7 day BUYERS REMORSE time if I wanted to exchange the phone or return it. I went in on the 7th day to exchange the phone because of a few things I HATE about it. The girl in CHARGE told me that no one there could help me with either the exchange or return because they didn't have a certain code to put into the register to process it. I was told that I could come back the next day, which would be the 8th day and speak with the manager who would be HAPPY to process my request since I came in already. Even though I asked her a few times about it being the 8th day she continued to say it would be no problem. This girl took my name, number and complaint down and said she would contact the manager and let her know I was coming in the next day.
Well, of course once I got there the next day I was told by the 18 year old MANAGER that she wouldn't process my return because it was the 8th day and when I told her what happened the day before all she kept saying was I can't process your request because it's the 8th day.
Am I PISSED?? YUP!! Then I called the 1-800-CRICKET line and was told the same damn thing!!!
This company SUCKS and you get what you pay for!!!!
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Cricket Wireless reviews
- Cricket Wireless is by-far the...
- Billing for services long since cancelled
- Cricket Wireless Customer Service What a Joke!
- Cricket Wireless Frustrating
- Cricket Refund
- bill paid phone off and customer service hung up on me
- Cricket is worthless
- HOW DO I GET THE PHONE PICKED UP AND MY CREDIT CARD CREDITED FOR A PHONE I DID NOT ORDER.
- I was billed and sent two phones and I need my credit card credited and the phone returned ASAP
- cricket wireless
- cricket wireless
- Cricket is getting worse
- Awful Service
- Cricket wireless
- Defective Phone Again?
- Don't buy Cricket!
- Worst customer service in the industry
- Worst coverage and even worse customer service
- Cricket Wireless is a dishonest company
- new cricket service forces you to buy new phone
- Cricket LG Optimus L70 keepsgoing to "Emergency Calls Only"
- Avoid Cricket at all cost!
- Cricket won't sell me a phone
- crappy wireless coverage
- CRICKET SUCKS along with their customer service
- Cricket broken ZTE Phone
- Cricket has the absolute worst service there could possibly be.
- Cricket Lies About Free 4G Phones
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you