Cricket Wireless Complaint
Lack of customer service
On February 22nd called your 1800 number on behalf of Daniel who was on skype as I spoke to a Rosa. We spent over 2hours on the phone explaining the situation and trying to resolve the issue. Rosa was very good at trying to resolve however due to "the system upgrade" which I might add is the generic answer to problems can seem to be resolved. The solution seemed to be is to go to a store and 'hopefully' they could resolve the problem. The numbers : 6305348989,6307901620,and 6307901446 were numbers that were not in service. I further insisted that a credit was to be created since it was over 2hrs. She was only authorized $10. Which was unacceptable. Since over 2 hrs had past and a new account could not be created. I then asked to speak with a supervisor. I was put oh hold for 20min and briefly spoke to an Adrian for less than 5 min before being disconnected for whatever reason. I then called back to the 1800 line and spoke to an Arlene who could not bring up the file after repeatedly giving the 'secret question and answer in which 2 other reps was able to be successful. Another 26 min was lost as she could not find the Supervisor 'Adrian'. The whole process was over 3hrs with no resolution. I am extremely upset / frustrated that after all this in which we were very polite courtesy to ALL of the reps all was offered was $10. Daniel was told he could suspend for 60days and retrieve his number he is now unable to use his phone when he gets back to contact his daughter or his Dr. I insist on an immediate response. We be more than happy to email/fax the transcript from the chat line
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Cricket Wireless reviews
- Cricket Wireless is by-far the...
- Billing for services long since cancelled
- Cricket Wireless Customer Service What a Joke!
- Cricket Wireless Frustrating
- Cricket Refund
- bill paid phone off and customer service hung up on me
- Cricket is worthless
- HOW DO I GET THE PHONE PICKED UP AND MY CREDIT CARD CREDITED FOR A PHONE I DID NOT ORDER.
- I was billed and sent two phones and I need my credit card credited and the phone returned ASAP
- cricket wireless
- cricket wireless
- Cricket is getting worse
- Awful Service
- Cricket wireless
- Horrible Customer Service - Emilia Canas Store: 1129- Wheaton MD
- poor customer service or lack...
- Lack of customer service
- Burger King lack of service.
- differing prices on same item
- Quality of Service
- H&M Saudi Arabia's Lack of Customer Service
- HORRIBE CUSTOMER SERVICE
- METRO PCS prides themselves on their lack of customer service and blatant disrespect
- Poor customer service
- Apathy, Inc.
- lack of merchandise
- Priceline customer service rental car
- The Brick lack of responses to email
- lack of customer appreciation and resolution
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you