Cricket Wireless Complaint
Rebate declined for MIGRATED ACCOUNT!? - Moto G
I'm still with Cricket, have my old number, and only switched phones because I was forced to. How can migrating an account from one phone to another within the same carrier void this rebate. It makes no sense. This is highly irresponsible false advertising.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Cricket Wireless reviews
- Over heating Alcatel 4 phone
- Cricket:Bridge Payment
- Worst company ever
- Cricket phone disconnected, then asking for a re connection fee
- Cricket Wireless- WORST COMPANY EVER!
- Money not refunded
- Cricket not wanting to refund me my money
- Cricket Robbed my account of 7 total payments and I only owed 1 of $50.00
- Horrible Cricket empolyees
- No refund on double payment they had me make or no credit
- Terrible service since AT&T merge
- Cricket Wireless PhoneExample: Sears broken washing machine
- Rebate Not Received - FCC Ticket No. 254097
- Cricket Bridge Pay
- Cricket Wireless I must be THE LUCKY ONE BASED ON ALL THE COMPLAINTS
- Phone Dead After Seven Days..On My Own
- Please beware, the TIVO rebate...
- No rebate instruction
- Rebate and credit never received
- check on rebate not gotten
- Lowe's Engaged in Deceptive Business Practice
- After waiting 6 months, my $20 rebate has not come!
- Don't expect toget your rebate
- ESI $15 Mail in Rebate
- Newegg Refusal To Honor Rebate
- Rebate Issue
- Where's my rebate Sears??
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you