Cricket Wireless Complaint
new cricket service forces you to buy new phone - HTC ONE
which has to be a complete lie because the manufacture says it's compatible, at&t says it's compatible, cricket's website says it's compatible by using the IMEI number in the phone.
the store employee's refused to even try a sim card which leads me to believe they're lying to force customers to buy a new phone. which I will not because #1. their phones are cheap junk and #2 they want $600 for a phone remotely worth having. # their prices are only a couple dollars cheaper.
of course now with at&t their coverage is pretty decent. however you have to pay above retail for the phones which are ONLY COMPATIBLE with cricket at&t told me.you CANNOT bring your cricket phone to at&t.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Cricket Wireless reviews
- Over heating Alcatel 4 phone
- Cricket:Bridge Payment
- Worst company ever
- Cricket phone disconnected, then asking for a re connection fee
- Cricket Wireless- WORST COMPANY EVER!
- Money not refunded
- Cricket not wanting to refund me my money
- Cricket Robbed my account of 7 total payments and I only owed 1 of $50.00
- Horrible Cricket empolyees
- No refund on double payment they had me make or no credit
- Terrible service since AT&T merge
- Cricket Wireless PhoneExample: Sears broken washing machine
- Rebate Not Received - FCC Ticket No. 254097
- Cricket Bridge Pay
- Cricket Wireless I must be THE LUCKY ONE BASED ON ALL THE COMPLAINTS
- Phone Dead After Seven Days..On My Own
- Defective Phone Again?
- Cricket broken ZTE Phone
- Cricket Lies About Free 4G Phones
- Avoid Cricket at all cost!
- Cricket won't sell me a phone
- my Cricket service no longer allows access to Hotmail account
- Cricket wireless poor service and phones
- Cricket LG Optimus L70 keepsgoing to "Emergency Calls Only"
- CRICKET WIRELESS SUX
- Customer service stinks!
- YOU DESTROYED MY PHONE
- bill paid phone off and customer service hung up on me
- can no longer access hotmail account
- Cricket Wireless poor company!
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you