Cricket Wireless Review
You Get What you Pay For - Cricket Cellular Service
I am currently a happy Cricket customer and have been for a little over a year now. I use my phone for the basics: text, phone and camera. I'd rather not have one at all but seem to have been sucked into the craze (I'm 32). I was with Verizon for many... More...
More Cricket Wireless reviews
- bait & switch
- Refusal to Cancel Service
- Cricket Broken Phone
- cricket service
- cricket stole money from me
- Cricket will be out of business before to long!
- Taking payment from a card where the cardholder can't know why
- phone not working properly
- how cricket sells faulty equipment and dont care about customer satasfaction
- Cricket Cell phone has crappy service.
- No Cell Signal in a supposed Cricket covered area
- my phone sucks
- YOU DESTROYED MY PHONE
- Avoid Cricket at all cost!
- why does my phone keep breaking
- Love to pay with Pay Pal.
- Dobrinski Brothers, Inc does not pay and cheats you on payments.
- Waiting to pay my bill on hold
- Questions of bilking
- In-N-Out Burger Can't Seem to Pay Their Bills on Time!!!
- Poor Service
- Direct tv customer service
- kinda good
- Worst Cable Company
- Brent's Tree Service - Orange County, CA
- Bad receiver
- Charter online bill pay unnecessarily confusing
- pay intrest on my loan to BOA
- Really Poor Service to a long time customer
- Bright House and the channels you have to pay for.
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you