Cricket Wireless Support Ticket
I was lied to directly to my face
|Created By:||TobyBender||Last Reply:||TobyBender|
|Created:||2 years ago||Last Updated:||2 years ago|
I am travelling in the USA and needed a SIM card that could give mea lot of data. I was told by the service agent in the cricket store in Central LA on Wilson & Wilshire that I could buy a SIM card and be charged $60 for free calls and text as well as 10GB of data that I could use up until my data ran out, no matter if it exceeded a month. So I bought it and after checking my account and having a discussion with a cricket represent ice over chat, it seems that I have been directly lied to in order to be sold a product that doesn't exist. I have photos of this conversation as well and the chat assistant refuses to achnolage that I have been taken advantage of.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Cricket Wireless reviews and tickets
- Over heating Alcatel 4 phone
- Cricket:Bridge Payment
- Worst company ever
- Cricket phone disconnected, then asking for a re connection fee
- Cricket Wireless- WORST COMPANY EVER!
- Money not refunded
- Cricket not wanting to refund me my money
- Cricket Robbed my account of 7 total payments and I only owed 1 of $50.00
- Horrible Cricket empolyees
- No refund on double payment they had me make or no credit
- Terrible service since AT&T merge
- Cricket Wireless PhoneExample: Sears broken washing machine
- Rebate Not Received - FCC Ticket No. 254097
- Cricket Bridge Pay
- Cricket Wireless I must be THE LUCKY ONE BASED ON ALL THE COMPLAINTS
- Phone Dead After Seven Days..On My Own
Similar reviews and tickets
- worked for me!! :)
- Sear San Rafael, CA, Layaway
- Henna Chevrolet Service Department
- A recent visit
- alore bottle gold covering comes off and onto face
- BAD STUFF FOR YOUR FACE
- Leslies Pool Supplies
- Lies, lies, lies...
- SORRY SERVICE
- DO NOT USE YP.COM FOR ADVERTISING > SCAM ALERT !!!!!!!!!
- Don't use this service
- Customer Service STINKS!!!!!!!!
- Sales and Marketing
- Warning do not use cheap tickets!
How MeasuredUp Works