Cricket Wireless Support Ticket
I was lied to directly to my face
|Created By:||TobyBender||Last Reply:||TobyBender|
|Created:||2 years ago||Last Updated:||2 years ago|
I am travelling in the USA and needed a SIM card that could give mea lot of data. I was told by the service agent in the cricket store in Central LA on Wilson & Wilshire that I could buy a SIM card and be charged $60 for free calls and text as well as 10GB of data that I could use up until my data ran out, no matter if it exceeded a month. So I bought it and after checking my account and having a discussion with a cricket represent ice over chat, it seems that I have been directly lied to in order to be sold a product that doesn't exist. I have photos of this conversation as well and the chat assistant refuses to achnolage that I have been taken advantage of.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Cricket Wireless reviews and tickets
- Cricket Wireless is by-far the...
- Billing for services long since cancelled
- Cricket Wireless Customer Service What a Joke!
- Cricket Wireless Frustrating
- Cricket Refund
- bill paid phone off and customer service hung up on me
- Cricket is worthless
- HOW DO I GET THE PHONE PICKED UP AND MY CREDIT CARD CREDITED FOR A PHONE I DID NOT ORDER.
- I was billed and sent two phones and I need my credit card credited and the phone returned ASAP
- cricket wireless
- cricket wireless
- Cricket is getting worse
- Awful Service
- Cricket wireless
Similar reviews and tickets
- worked for me!! :)
- Sear San Rafael, CA, Layaway
- Henna Chevrolet Service Department
- A recent visit
- alore bottle gold covering comes off and onto face
- BAD STUFF FOR YOUR FACE
- Leslies Pool Supplies
- Lies, lies, lies...
- SORRY SERVICE
- DO NOT USE YP.COM FOR ADVERTISING > SCAM ALERT !!!!!!!!!
- Don't use this service
- Customer Service STINKS!!!!!!!!
- Sales and Marketing
- Warning do not use cheap tickets!
How MeasuredUp Works