Cricket Wireless Support Ticket
|Created By:||DapperD||Last Reply:||lambat345|
|Created:||5 years ago||Last Updated:||2 years ago|
I have been a customer of Cricket Wireless for over a year. In October 2010, I ordered a new phone through Cricket's website. The company failed to include proper address information, as provided to them, which caused a delivery failure that I had to resolve myself with Federal Express.
When I got the phone, Cricket was unable to activate it. My original phone was purchased in Las Vegas, NV, and worked very well when I moved to San Francisco. However, the limitations of Cricket's service left them unable to activate the new phone while I was in San Francisco. The customer service agent (in India or Pakistan) suggested that I "return to Las Vegas" so that the phone could activate. Rather, I insisted on returning the phone to Cricket and getting a full refund.
Over a month after Cricket received the return, my money has not been refunded. Calls to the customer service department have yielded no results at all. Cricket first claimed that they hadn't received the return (disproven by UPS records), then pretended that they did not know why my refund was withheld. The impression that I have been left with is that the company will do anything to frustrate the customer into giving up.
Clearly, Cricket has no intention of returning my money. I am disgusted beyond measure that this has happened. As of the coming Monday, I will turn the matter over to my bank and let them pursue it. If Cricket insists on using fraud as a business practice, they can cope with the consequences.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Cricket Wireless reviews and tickets
- No refund on double payment they had me make or no credit
- Terrible service since AT&T merge
- Cricket Wireless PhoneExample: Sears broken washing machine
- Rebate Not Received - FCC Ticket No. 254097
- Cricket Bridge Pay
- Cricket Wireless I must be THE LUCKY ONE BASED ON ALL THE COMPLAINTS
- Phone Dead After Seven Days..On My Own
- I was lied to directly to my face
- phone not repaired
- 3 day right to rescind
- Cricket won't sell me a phone
- bad internet service
- Phone Repair
- Service Contract Sucks
- SIM card activation.
Similar reviews and tickets
- Monday3/25/13-I return my merchandise and 3 person are processing my refund or put it back to my...
- cathy Lange
- Return/Refund Policy of Target
- Sports Memorabilia return and refund - excellent service
- return policy
- PLEASE REFUND MY £500 DEPOSIT
- Astronomical Return Shipping Charges
- coorporate refund
- RETURN RIPOFF!
- Terrible Onlne Refund Policy
- refund scam
- online return
How MeasuredUp Works