Cricket Wireless Support Ticket
|Created By:||DapperD||Last Reply:||lambat345|
|Created:||4 years ago||Last Updated:||9 months ago|
I have been a customer of Cricket Wireless for over a year. In October 2010, I ordered a new phone through Cricket's website. The company failed to include proper address information, as provided to them, which caused a delivery failure that I had to resolve myself with Federal Express.
When I got the phone, Cricket was unable to activate it. My original phone was purchased in Las Vegas, NV, and worked very well when I moved to San Francisco. However, the limitations of Cricket's service left them unable to activate the new phone while I was in San Francisco. The customer service agent (in India or Pakistan) suggested that I "return to Las Vegas" so that the phone could activate. Rather, I insisted on returning the phone to Cricket and getting a full refund.
Over a month after Cricket received the return, my money has not been refunded. Calls to the customer service department have yielded no results at all. Cricket first claimed that they hadn't received the return (disproven by UPS records), then pretended that they did not know why my refund was withheld. The impression that I have been left with is that the company will do anything to frustrate the customer into giving up.
Clearly, Cricket has no intention of returning my money. I am disgusted beyond measure that this has happened. As of the coming Monday, I will turn the matter over to my bank and let them pursue it. If Cricket insists on using fraud as a business practice, they can cope with the consequences.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Cricket Wireless reviews and tickets
- Cricket Wireless
- Cricket customer service and warranty department repeated incompetency
- cricket wireless phone
- new cricket service forces you to buy new phone
- Customer service stinks!
- Cricket Lies About Free 4G Phones
- cricket mail in rebate
- Cricket is horrible in customer service
- Cricket Nightmare
- Service is terrible!
- Cricket Wireless,, problem giving refunds to people who never recieved service.
- REFUND BEFORE SHIPPED
- ORDER STATUS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE JOSE
- cricket has POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Cricket wireless sucks
Similar reviews and tickets
- Monday3/25/13-I return my merchandise and 3 person are processing my refund or put it back to my...
- cathy Lange
- Return/Refund Policy of Target
- Sports Memorabilia return and refund - excellent service
- return policy
- PLEASE REFUND MY £500 DEPOSIT
- Astronomical Return Shipping Charges
- coorporate refund
- RETURN RIPOFF!
- Terrible Onlne Refund Policy
- refund scam
- online return
How MeasuredUp Works