Cricket Wireless Support Ticket
|Created By:||DapperD||Last Reply:||lambat345|
|Created:||5 years ago||Last Updated:||1 year ago|
I have been a customer of Cricket Wireless for over a year. In October 2010, I ordered a new phone through Cricket's website. The company failed to include proper address information, as provided to them, which caused a delivery failure that I had to resolve myself with Federal Express.
When I got the phone, Cricket was unable to activate it. My original phone was purchased in Las Vegas, NV, and worked very well when I moved to San Francisco. However, the limitations of Cricket's service left them unable to activate the new phone while I was in San Francisco. The customer service agent (in India or Pakistan) suggested that I "return to Las Vegas" so that the phone could activate. Rather, I insisted on returning the phone to Cricket and getting a full refund.
Over a month after Cricket received the return, my money has not been refunded. Calls to the customer service department have yielded no results at all. Cricket first claimed that they hadn't received the return (disproven by UPS records), then pretended that they did not know why my refund was withheld. The impression that I have been left with is that the company will do anything to frustrate the customer into giving up.
Clearly, Cricket has no intention of returning my money. I am disgusted beyond measure that this has happened. As of the coming Monday, I will turn the matter over to my bank and let them pursue it. If Cricket insists on using fraud as a business practice, they can cope with the consequences.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Cricket Wireless reviews and tickets
- Cricket Wireless is by-far the...
- Billing for services long since cancelled
- Cricket Wireless Customer Service What a Joke!
- Cricket Wireless Frustrating
- Cricket Refund
- bill paid phone off and customer service hung up on me
- Cricket is worthless
- HOW DO I GET THE PHONE PICKED UP AND MY CREDIT CARD CREDITED FOR A PHONE I DID NOT ORDER.
- I was billed and sent two phones and I need my credit card credited and the phone returned ASAP
- cricket wireless
- cricket wireless
- Cricket is getting worse
- Awful Service
- Cricket wireless
Similar reviews and tickets
- Monday3/25/13-I return my merchandise and 3 person are processing my refund or put it back to my...
- cathy Lange
- Return/Refund Policy of Target
- Sports Memorabilia return and refund - excellent service
- return policy
- PLEASE REFUND MY £500 DEPOSIT
- Astronomical Return Shipping Charges
- coorporate refund
- RETURN RIPOFF!
- Terrible Onlne Refund Policy
- refund scam
- online return
How MeasuredUp Works